Helping Kids One Cup at a Time
We are pleased to share the results of our fifth annual Cups for Kids fundraising campaign! It was a great month at our participating stores, as customers helped the campaign thrive by purchasing both iced coffee and chill zone beverages. Our five hospital partners continue to deliver life saving work to patients on a daily basis and we are proud to raise money for these great hospitals for the fifth year in a row. Please see each hospitals totals from our 2016 campaign and the grand total for all our partner hospitals below!
- Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center- $82,082
- The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital @ Maine Medical Center- $8,587
- Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth- $16,225
- Albany Medical Center- $15,914
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center- $23,263
GRAND TOTAL: $146,071
We are thrilled with the results from this years campaign as it exceeded our 2015 totals by almost $20K! We wish the best of luck to our partner hospitals in the coming year and thank them again for all the amazing life saving work they do every day.