Product Donation Request
- The organization must be an IRS-qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, a public school with a valid NCES number, or a local organization. All applications are required to provide a valid US Federal Tax ID # or 12 digit NCES number.
- Donation requests must be made at least 4 weeks prior to the desired date.
- The donated product can only be used to support our primary mission which are the Hunger Relief, Kids Healthy Living and Community Involvement. Please note that the receipt of a product donation does not represent an endorsement or sponsorship of an organization or event. An organization can only state publically that Cumberland Farms has made a product donation.
- The donated funds can be used to support our primary missions which are Hunger Relief, Kids Healthy Living and Community Involvement.
- The donated product cannot be resold.
- Only one donation per organization, per calendar year.
- We will review your request and contact you via email only if your request has been approved.