Cumberland Farms Coffee Cupscription
Membership Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENROLLING IN THE COFFEE CUPSCRIPTION PROGRAM. By using the Membership, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Membership.
- The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Cumberland Farms” used in these Terms and Conditions refer to Cumberland Farms, Inc. and the terms “you”, “your”, “Customer”, and “Member” refer to any consumer user of the SmartPay Check-Link App enrolled in the Coffee Cupscription Program. The term “Program” refers to the Cumberland Farms Coffee Cupscription Program and the term “Membership” refers to membership in the Program.
- Membership is available to individuals enrolled in Cumberland Farms, Inc. Smartpay Check-Link® who use the SmartPay Check-Link App and is subject to the SmartPay General Terms & Conditions.
- The Membership fee is $25 per month and will be automatically paid to Cumberland Farms via your SmartPay Check-Link account on a monthly basis until the Membership is terminated by you or by Cumberland Farms.
- Membership covers hot drip coffee, iced coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate and regular cappuccino drinks only (each a “Covered Beverage”). Specialty Espresso drinks, smoothies, and other specialty beverages are not included.
- Membership entitles the participating Customer to redeem up to one (1) cup of a Covered Beverage every hour (limited to a maximum of 24 cups per day with a 60-minute wait time before the next eligible redemption).
- Membership is for personal use only, is non-transferable, and can only be used by the customer who enrolled in the Membership. Sharing is not permitted.
- Cumberland Farms reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time. In the event that a Member has already paid the Membership fee for the subscription month within which the Program cancellation is effective, the Member will receive a $1.00/day store credit for each day left on the Member’s then-current subscription month. The credit will be delivered in the form of Cumberland Farms gift cards.
- Cumberland Farms reserves the right to revoke Membership without any refund in the event that a Member violates these Terms and Conditions.
- You may cancel your Membership at any time. You must cancel your Membership prior to the effective date of the next monthly renewal or you will be charged for the next month. For example, if your Membership renews on April 13, you must cancel on or prior to April 12 or you will be charged the Membership fee for the next month. There are no partial month refunds or credits. TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP: From the home page on the SmartPay app select “settings” (the three horizontal lines in the top right corner) then “coffee cupscription” and then select “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the page.
- Cumberland Farms reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Rate changes for the program will be communicated by email and will be effective at the start of the next billing cycle.
- There are no refunds, credits, or adjustments to the Membership fee for days or times that a participating Cumberland Farms location is closed.